Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Silly Body

Why do you torment me? I am 99.9999999% sure there is no possible way I am KTFU. Honestly. So phantom symptoms like nausea isn't going to get me going. No way. I know your tricks. I know this is totally psychosomatic. I can't even be sure I O'd on CD14, so phantom symptoms on supposed 9DPO is just silly.

You know what? I am going to drink wine tonight anyway just to spite you. So there.

You're such a fucker to even try to get my hopes up. My body is an asshole.

7 comments:

  1. you're killing me. for me -- please test tomorrow morning. don't think of yourself, think of me --- i need to know!

    ::whispers omg, omg, omg::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phantom sympotms are a b!tch. Never the less my fingers are crossed that this is it for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm quieting sending vibes your way that these aren't phantom symptoms but real ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never know.. I'm just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm rooting for you. I had a fake out cycle this month. Temp crash today though so onto cycle 18. Such crap. Fingers crossed that you have a different outcome than I did.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!