Tuesday, November 24, 2009

WW Weigh In, Tuesday, November 24

Goal Weight: 156.0
Current Weight: 157.8
Difference: +1.8
Last Week's Weight: 158.0
Difference: -0.2

Last weigh in before the big day of indulge! I am planning on running 10-12 miles that morning, and if I can, I would like to get that done before a cardio class that my aunt is going to. That way I can burn even more calories! I need all the help I can get. H bought chili cheese bread and an apple cranberry pullaway bread from Schat's bakery. :/ I can inhale that crap like air. Saboteur.

Anyway, I was totally rewarded for going to a different meeting. Apparently the meeting I attended is going to be canceled due to lack of attendance. While that made the meeting regulars not so happy, I can't say it bothered me too much, other than I now have to find a different meeting to attend when the holiday messes wiuth my regular meeting date. However, to appease the masses, they gave away $5 off any WW item coupons! Wheee! I wonder what I will buy with my coupon! They have white chocolate peppermint shake mix I have been eyeing for a while. Plus, I did hear they have some new items coming out soon.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the $5 off, don't overspend now =)
    Hope the different meeting is a much much better one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!
    I am running 10 in the morning, to hopefully offset some of the other calories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!