Friday, December 11, 2009

Eff You Sephora

Both of my CW's got their email with the $15 off a $35 purchase last week, when my local "friends and family" sale was on. I called that day to ask where my email was and if you could send me one, and you did nothing to help me, even when I said the only way I would use it was if I got it that day. You actually said that emails were being sent out at random different times. I sent you an email complaining, and no response. Of course, I got my coupon today. Eff you. You can take your coupon and shove it where the sun doesn't shine, tyvm. I will never spend another cent in your godforsaken store because of this. You might want to make sure that everyone gets the emails at the same time in the future to avoid alienating some of your clientele.

5 comments:

Thank you for commenting!