Monday, December 28, 2009

Touch Me

Now that Christmas has come, I am the proud owner of an ipod Touch! This was a total surprise - some of you might know that I have been jonesing for an iphone, but couldn't justify doubling my cell phone bill, and then when my Vonage VOIP router took a crap, I had to figure out what to do. And signing up for another 2 years with T-Mobile to save us $20 a month made more sense than an iphone. So sad.

So, now that I have what is *almost* as good, I am trying to get it set up. I want it to be fun, but I think I took care of that. I have my twitter and facebook dialed in, and now I am working on productivity. There are plenty of apps for that, but with prices ranging from free to $10+ it's hard to decipher what to get. Plus, since I have a Touch and not a phone, I have no camera, no mic, and limited wi-fi access, so some things just don't work. Anyone have app suggestions that can be used with or without wi-fi? I'm compiling a wishlist :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!