Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2010 has potential

It really does. H and I are starting to figure things out, get on the same page. The budget is coming together, even with H's low unemployment pay (let's hope that H can get a job before UE runs out), and he also got the surgery to correct his varicocele issue, so hopefully his SA numbers will be in the normal range by summer! I don't have skin cancer, which is always a good thing (and I encourage everyone to get annual checks by a Dermatologist in addition to self checks - skin cancer is serious stuff). I have some potentially exciting professional opportunities and my company is opening more locations, hopefully by the end of the year, which offers even more potential opportunities. I am proud to be part of Team in Training and I am getting such a feeling of fulfillment by helping others achieve their goals.

Most importantly, I have wonderful and amazing friends and family to share the good times as well as commiserate about the bad. I have faith that 2010 will have less of the latter and more of the former!

4 comments:

  1. I'm really happy for you. Yeah 2010 rocks!

    Still think we should get your husband a cake :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!