Friday, February 12, 2010

It Just Keeps Getting Better

As if my week wasn't crappy enough, I found out that they are probably canceling my Weight Watcher meeting. They apparently have too many meetings for the number of members. They have a shit ton of meetings in the morning or at lunchtime, and plenty in the late afternoon and early evening, but only one at 7:00 pm, which incidentally is the only time I can go. I don't want to change. I love my leader, I love the other people that go to the meeting, and the time works for me. I don't understand why they can't cancel another meeting. We let the district manager have an earful, but we will have to wait until next week to get the final decision.

I need some good news, pronto, tyvm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!