Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's a Little Bit Funny

To get to know people through blogging. People I have never actually had a conversation with. I feel like I know them, and they know me. Especially since I have a mostly anonymous blog, I feel more free to open up and share. (And yes, I do know nothing is truly private on the Internets)

I find myself rooting for people that I have never met, and I probably will never meet. Interesting, huh? I'm not talking about my Internet Besties that I have online discussions with, but people who stumbled across my blog and commented, and so I started to follow theirs. Or vice versa.

What an interesting world we live in these days.

2 comments:

  1. I met an Internet friend here in Chicago today and invited her up to our hotel room to sip champagne and chat. If that's not crazy, I don't know what is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!