Tuesday, February 9, 2010

That light at the end of the tunnel? It's getting dimmer.

Just a couple days ago, I felt like I had more opportunity than I needed. I was actually anxious about which opportunity would get to me first and what I should do. How should I handle it?

Well, those days are over, and I am no closer to being settled. I thought I saw that light at the end of the tunnel. I feel the same way today as I felt about a year ago, when my last dream job decided on another candidate, after months and months of a dragging screening process. I have to say, I was very optimistic then, and now, and see where that positivity got me? Ok, ok, I have to believe that what is meant to be, will be. Things happen for a reason, right? If this doesn't work out, something better will come along, right?

Right???

I kinda feel like kicking positivity right in the fucking shins right now. But I'll wait until that tunnel totally closes up first. It's still open, so I guess there is still hope.

3 comments:

  1. Wait - I'm confused, did you hear or not? If not, I'm hoping for the best. I swear you of all people deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get one of the opportunities, and haven't heard a word on the other one. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Dip. That sucks. But I'm holding out hope for the other one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!