Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Keeping my head up

As frustrated as I am with our financial situation, I have to remember "It's only money."


Right after facing up to devastating financial news, I found out a friend of mine lost her baby. So sad. It makes my own situation pale in comparison. Lots of people survive dire financial crises, but losing a child is too horrible for words.

Please send out positive thoughts and vibes into the universe. There is so much loss and sadness, and I think we could all use less of it.

4 comments:

  1. News like that really makes you put things in perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things like that always put our own lives and problems into perspective. Hang in there girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. =(
    I'm always hoping that things turn around for you guys in more ways than one. And my heart goes out to Nikki and her family. I can't imagine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!