Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Good thing we have insurance.... NOT.

Insurance is not going to pay and while we were waiting for them to tell us (which, by the way, they never did bother to communicate this), the hospital sent us to collections. Yay! I've already had one breakdown today, and I am on the verge of a second. All I want to do is crawl into a corner and cry. And cry. And cry. I am so damn tired of having to be strong, having to be the responsible one.

Thank goodness I'm not pregnant. Because I can't afford to have the kid in a hospital for fuck's sake. I guess I better start working on a second job. Too bad nobody would pay to see my fat ass on a pole.

6 comments:

  1. What a bunch of bullshit. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that sucks big time. Let's throw some bologna at the insurance companies, that always helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. boo. I feel the same way sometimes. Drives me crazy that you can pay every month and that insurance companies often have horrible customer service

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!