Monday, November 29, 2010

I've decided

I'm pregnant until told otherwise.

Now, I understand it's not like actually being pregnant. But in a way, because I know those little embies were alive and growing, I prefer to think of them snuggling in and continuing to grow. Unless my period comes, I choose to believe those embryos are still thriving inside of me.

Maybe I will be devastated on December 10, but I am choosing to be positive today. And while this is so not my M.O., I'm trying something different for once!

6 comments:

  1. I am thumbs upping this like mad. :-) Praying for you all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MO or not, I'm glad for your choice.

    "As a man thinketh, so is he," Abraham Maslow

    " As a man believes, so it is done unto him," Somewhere in the bible.

    I have another pregnant friend. So there.
    XOXO,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to hear this. Thinking good thoughts for you every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed for you and your embies - stick kiddos stick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stick embies stick!! You ARE pregnant. I'm going to put that out if the universe as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!