Saturday, November 20, 2010

OUCH (Otherwise Known as Day 9 of Stims)


They look worse in person, believe it or not. I hope this is all worth it. I guess in the end, no matter what happens, it was worth it to try.




So I got the call - no trigger tonight. I am happy for two reasons: 1) I only had one follie over 20, and 2) if I triggered tonight, I would have ET on Thanksgiving which would keep me home. Today we measured four follies on my right ovary (21, 19, 17, 15) and one on my left (14). Basically, the left ovary is done. So I have, at best, four follies to work with. The chance of me being able to freeze anything is now out the window, so my free study FET's are too. I can only hope that this one shot we have will work. Please tell me my lack of follies means my egg quality will be great!

I am such a pessimistic person normally - this hope I had been sporting the last few months was totally out of character. I'm trying to hold on to it, visualizing my eggs maturing, fertilizing, cleaving and implanting. Maybe if I visualize twins, I might at least get one?

One more day, RE appt with u/s and bloodwork again tomorrow. We'll go from there.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!