Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankgiving

Today I have a lot to be thankful for. I have a good husband who is now gainfully employed. I have amazing friends who has supported me more times than they might realize. I am getting ready to eat an amazing diner tonight. And I have two growing little embryos that will be nestling into my uterus in a little more than 24 hours.

This Thankgiving is my most hopeful since we started trying for a family almost three years ago.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I want to give you a massive hug. Stay hopeful and positive friend! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! Come on embies be strong for your mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for you, lady.

    GL - I love you! Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you to meet your embies tomorrow! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just teared up! Boy am I emotional lately!

    Thinking of you today, as always. I'll be praying HARD for you.

    I'm so thankful that you're hopeful. Stay strong, rest and stay positive.

    HUGS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!