Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Ugly

This week's weight: 189.2
WW Goal weight: 156.0

No good, no bad, just ugly. And ashamed. I have to forgive myself, but my god, do I feel like a failure. The worst part is that my last weigh in at the RE's was 178. That means I gained about 10 pounds in the three weeks from my beta. Not that I think I didn't deserve to wallow in some self pity, but now I'm even further from where I need to be in order to make this ktfu thing happen.

I don't even know what else to say about it. My self esteem is in the shitter. Maybe I do need to sign up for LA Marathon just to get my mojo back.

2 comments:

  1. You've done it once- you can do it again homie.

    Take a deep breath and take it one day one meal one work out at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all go through this. It is shit. But, I agree with Yahpee. Ride it out and at some point you'll lose it all over again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!