Monday, February 7, 2011

Can a Monday be Amazing? Apparently YES!

If you follow me on Twitter, this is old news. Wait a sec, if you don't follow me on Twitter, you should be! Okay, now that's been said. Moving on the topic of the day - IVF #2!!

Turns out that H's company (headquartered in MA) gives even the California employees Massachusetts insurance. MA is a IF Mandated State, so they cover SIX IVF's (or IUI's)! Since we have to pull out the big guns anyway, we would move right to IVF. You can't even begin to imagine how awesome I am feeling about this right now. It's open enrollment now, and coverage will start on March 1.

So what does this mean? It means I need to get ready for another cycle! Which means:

1. I need to get my ass in gear for at least the next month and try and lose the weight I put on in November and December

2. Probably need to place the job search on hold again

3. I can't sign up for any races, and I can't coach TNT

4. I could be pregnant by my 38th birthday!!

I'm so happy today. I read this blog post the other day, and it totally hit home with me. It made so much sense to me, that the good will always balance out with the bad, and it gave me some hope. I feel like I have had enough bad lately, that some good needed to come out of it. Not looking forward to the next bad swing, but hopefully my karma is healthy enough to get me through.

So freaking happy. Best Monday EVER!

3 comments:

  1. This is the best friggin news EVER!!!! You deserve this and I'm so excited for you! 6 cycles is awesome! This makes me love my homestate even more. I wish every state had IF coverage mandated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! AMAZING NEWS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!