Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Supplements

In addition to my Prenatal with DHA, Omega-3's and calcium I am now taking the following supplements for egg quality and fertility:

Royal Jelly
CoQ10
DHEA
wheatgrass
l-arginine
Maca
Spirulina
Melatonin

That is a literal mouthful. Gag. I even had to buy an extra large pill case. But I'm willing to do it, because I am hoping for one more cycle and that's it. Let's go eggies! Y'all got one more month to get in tip top shape! I have also figured out the key to my high fasting blood sugar - 1/2 an apple and a tablespoon of peanut butter! If I eat that before bed, I'm golden. Yay! I'm also going to take my cinnamon before bed to help with the blood sugar deal. Incidentally, I asked my RE about these, and he had no opinion. The only thing he really cared about was Metformin, which I don't need anymore since I discovered the key to my fasting blood sugar. When I call on CD1, I guess he can tell me then what I need to stop taking.

As far as workouts go, I did a few more pole classes which was fun and challenging, however I think last week's boot camp classes fucked my shoulder. It hasn't felt the same since. Maybe the Pole classes didn't help it, but they didn't hurt it either. The stupid boot camp intimidates me, like I can't say no, so this is what I get I guess. I'm back to running - will go tomorrow morning, and I'm excited.

I've given up on the whole Biggest Loser weight loss. I will be thrilled if I can just weigh 178 again when I go back to the RE. That's all I want. Okay body, do you hear that? Let's make it happen. Go Team!

5 comments:

  1. Impressive list! I may borrow some of it to discuss with my RE tomorrow.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me to take my vitamins :)

    I hope those eggies are in tip top shape when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks just like my kitchen counter too! The things we do eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks just like my kitchen counter too! The things we do eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I was having trouble keeping track of my pills - I'd never be able to keep track of all of those!

    GL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!