Thursday, February 3, 2011

Weight Watchers Weigh In: Week 6

Last week's weight: 185.0
This week's weight: 184.4
Difference: -0.6
Pounds lost this time around: 4.8 Pounds left to Goal: 26.4 Damn. I still have a marathon of pounds left to get back to goal weight. And I can't figure out this new Points Plus stuff. Obviously, right? My weight loss (or lack thereof) pretty much says it all. I've been trying to do it all in moderation, but I think I need to start tracking fruit again. That's what I'm going to do. I'm going to start tracking fruit and starchy veggies (or maybe stop eating butternut squash). I'm also going to go back to what worked for me two years ago - drinking green smoothies, tracking AP's via my heart rate monitor's calories burned, and leaving about half my WPA's at the end of the week. Maybe next week I will motivate to start BFL or P90X next week. Maybe.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!