Friday, February 18, 2011

WW Weigh In, Week 8

Last week's weight: 182.2
This week's weight: 183.6
Difference: -0.6
Pounds to Goal #1: 5.6

Another loss, which is good, but my god, what do I need to do to make this go a little faster? While I know my ambitious goal was more than 2 pounds per week, I would be thrilled with a pound a week. However I am still hovering om what I am still considering a plateau. WTF? I'm running out of time too. I just read that follicles and eggs take about 5 months to mature. Which means the eggs I will be using in my hopefully March/April cycle started growing in November/December.























Fuck.


That means my downward spiral into depression studded with poor food choices and copious amounts of booze might have already fucked my eggs. And I sure as hell don't want to do anything that can possibly harm my eggs at this point, so signing up for a last minute marathon is completely out, as is starving myself to reach a specified weight. I'm also off booze, caffeine, etc. for sure.

I also found out that cutting dairy effectively reduced my C-reactive protein, which kinda sucks ass because I liked my milk, cheese, yogurt, etc. but it's also good because it connected some dots for me as far as my general health goes. I am also hoping that my uterus is now more healthy and receptive.

Now I have to annoy my nurse about supplements and other possible restrictions so I can attempt to plan my next 8 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your witng style. You keep me coming back for more! LOL....

    Good Luck with everything! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!