Sunday, March 6, 2011

Secrets

I know some of my wonderful readers are having a WTF moment with me and my blog. I wish I could share more detail right now, but it's not really my info to share and it hasn't even been shared with that many people IRL.

What I can and have been sharing is my personal feelings and reactions to the turmoil in my life, you know? I'm hoping when things aren't so fresh and raw, I will be able to share more detail on the what, and in the meantime I can continue to share my feelings.

I have felt a lot better in the last few days. I went to acupuncture, I listened to my hypnosis app, I got things done around the house. I feel productive and that makes me feel better. I got an amazing deal on yarn so I have plenty of knitting to do. I'm going to paint my nails today.

There is a lot of uncertainty and I don't know exactly what is going to happen, but it's going to be okay.

2 comments:

  1. Much love go you.

    You are an amazing woman.

    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((hugs)) hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!