Tuesday, April 19, 2011

101 Things Update

I realized that there are a few things I have done, but just haven't updated. To be honest, there are a lot of things that probably aren't going to happen for several reasons. I look forward to donating money to charity I suppose. But there are a few things I HAVE done.

Make a new friend - I feel like I've made a few new friends!
Make a mix CD for H - I did this while he was in the hospital last month :)
Eat vegetarian for one week - I've done this a few times
Have a beach bonfire - Did it last summer
Take H whale watching - Happened in March, New Blog Post to Follow
Invent my signature martini - Citrus Cilantro Serrano, ask me to make you one sometime
Invent my signature cupcake - Lemon Blueberry Ginger
Make homemade limoncello - Did it last year with Meyer Lemons
Participate in the Positivity Challenge - I tried to do it with my love letters, probably as good as it will get
Stay in bed an entire weekend without being sick - Does 5 days of Bedrest Count?

I need to stay on track and remember that I have other things to focus on in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!