Wednesday, April 27, 2011

IVF 2.0 Is Commencing

And I'm shitting bricks. I'm so terrified that I'm going to be screwed by the insurance. I can't imagine they would deny me the meds, but getting reimbursed is going to be another story. $3k spent already today, and that's just enough meds to get me through Monday. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. My husband is going to kill me if we get screwed on this. Now I'm totally second guessing myself. Please God, don't let us get screwed in this deal. I wish I had pushed for coverage earlier as well as the meds, before the coverage terminated. But hindsight is always 20/20, right? I feel like I need a big old cry because I am terrified.

So, 7:40 am tomorrow I have an appointment for bloodwork and the dildocam. I don't even feel like I need good IVF luck, I need good Insurance luck.

Must be nice to get KTFU like most regular people and your only worry is how to pay for the baby once it arrives. If only.

P.S. I don't really want to ask for this because I *should* have insurance covered meds, but if anyone has menopur, follistim, lupron or ganirellix that is set to expire in two weeks and it would go to waste otherwise, I will gladly inject it into my body. Thanks for your support xoxo

4 comments:

  1. when i get ktfu, my worry is that my fetus will die before 7 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. T&P to you during all this. I dont know if you need this but I ordered Pregnyl (HCG injection) not that long ago for a "natural monitored cycle" with the RE but decided I'm not ready for that just yet. It wasnt completely covered with my insurance so I was $60 OOP but if you need it, let me know and we can figure something out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( I'm sorry Sholly. That sucks too. I'm sure if this works, I will be freaked through the whole pregnancy. I can only hope that I make it all the way to delivery.

    MJ - Thank you! I will need pregnyl but I think (hope) the insurance should be caught up by that time. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!