Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Setbacks

Here I am, still waiting for insurance approval. This time its my RE's office I am waiting on. I feel like my hands are tied. Don't want to piss them off, but this is my life we are talking about. I've waited long enough for this crap. I love my RE, but if this gets postponed another month, I might have to consult with another office.

The other reason I am so frustrated is that my life gets placed on hold for longer with each postponement. I wanted to visit my mom, but I didn't have time to book a flight before my cycle was going to start. And then when I knew it was getting postponed another month, I still didn't have time to book a flight. Same goes for running and races. And if I don't start my cycle in the next two weeks, I will have to cancel an important business trip I have scheduled for July. So my emotions, health and professional life are all affected by this bullshit. Argh.

I'm sure everyone feels like this, and I can guarantee that neither my RE's office nor the insurance gives a crap. I'm sure there are 100's of people in my same situation, so what makes me any better than them? Nothing, other than I mean the most to me. All I can do is keep doing everything I can to make this happen.

So tomorrow, I will call the insurance as well as follow up with my RE's office. That's all that I can do. I guess I will also sign up for some races, even short ones, just to keep me motivated. I have placed my physical health on hold for far too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!