Friday, April 1, 2011

Shades of Grey

Dear Me,

I don't feel like writing you a love letter today. I didn't really feel like doing it last night either. I am trying to see the posivites in today, and trying to see the light in you, but it's hard. I don't blame you for the way today turned out, I understand how frustrating it is to feel marginalized and dismissed. I also don't blame you for your sarcastic sense of humor that some people don't get (maybe because it doesn't translate well in type). It's who you are.

I know you didn't mean any harm, and I don't blame you for how you feel. The good news is that you are more than capable of dealing with unpopularity. In fact, you prefer a solitary existence, so good on ya.

So maybe today isn't a love fest, but it's the best I can do, considering.

Tomorrow will be a better day. xoxo

Love, You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!