Friday, May 6, 2011

IVF 2.0 Update, CD11, Day 9 of Stims

Still progressing, but will need more meds.

Lining: 8
Right: 15, 15, 13, 13
Left: 18 however, RE thinks it's a leftover follicle from last cycle and doesn't have an egg in it :(

He thinks I will start Ganirelix tonight, but will call me to confirm. I have at least 3 more nights of stimming, and thanks to another Twitter Sister Infertile, I am getting the menopur to get me through at least Monday (I'm still good on Follistim, thank goodness, that stuff is pricey!).

So the bad news is that now I'm down to four. Fortunately, they are all growing fairly equally, so maybe I will get four eggs, hopefully four embies. Of course, all I want is one pregnancy. That's all I need to get out of this. I am hoping my eating habits, my supplements, my new protocol and my acu appointments are making these eggs big and strong and healthy.

3 comments:

  1. I really hope so. You so deserve to be a mommie and soon. I'm keeping hope for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best of luck that you get some strong embies out of this cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep checking in on you. You know I'm hoping for the best :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!