Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Everything is Going to be Okay

I wrote that 37 times in my little notebook last night, right before bed. Trying to instill some sort of positive thinking, but something like "My eggs are healthy and developing perfectly" would make me feel like a total fraud. We all know that my ovaries are going to pump out what it can, but chances are my healthy, perfect eggs are going to be few and far between. Maybe tonight I can graduate to "I will get pregnant when the time is right," but even that could be a little far fetched.

This morning I found out that I have to pay OOP for an uncovered, compounded version of Lupron. Why? Because Lupron is still backordered over the whole country. Awesomesauce. I spoke to the Insurance and they claim they will reimburse me because of the situation, but of course I'm going on 2 months without a check for my meds from last cycle. Good times!

I might have issues with second guessing myself, and anxiety, but today, I know that I made the right decision to move forward. Stick a fork in me, I am done. I have been done for a while. I am ready to move on, no matter what happens on this cycle. This is my Hail Mary.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I hate when the refund checks for meds and doctor visits are late. I've had mine go to someone else in an accounting error.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!