Monday, June 27, 2011

IVF 3.0, Follie Check, Day 7 of stims

Other than oversleeping, being 10 minutes late for my appointment and then waiting for an hour, making me 20 minutes late for work, this morning's follie check was good!

We saw a full FIVE on my right! 11,11,10,10,9 which is awesome because they are all about the same size! Please little ovary, keep growing evenly! We didn't see anything on my left because we couldn't find it. Granted, we didn't try too hard today since it's still early. Lining was at 8.5.

Back on Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Getting a good feeling about this cycle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really hoping that this is the cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Sounds great! (FWIW, my lefty liked to hide behind my ute all.the.time)

    And I am forced to stalk you here since I've been denied Dip lunches. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here, thinking good things for you. Grow slow, steady and healthy little follies. Grow strong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been thinking of you but have been offline for a while with visitors and travel. This is SUCH wonderful news! I'm so glad you went forward despite the FSH- I really don't think that number means anything. And to think you could have bonus follies hiding on the left! Cheering for you and those follies! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!