Wednesday, June 29, 2011

IVF 3.0, Follie Check, Day 9 of stims

Lining: 10
Right: 13,13,12 and a couple smaller ones he didn't measure
Left: 14

Still remaining hopeful. There is a lot of stuff that I can't really care about anymore. One is keeping my job, another is keeping my condo. I just can't stress about it anymore, either it will be alright or it won't, but it doesn't help for me to get all worked up about it, you know? My follicles are like that to. I am hopeful that we will retrieve four eggs, and all of them will be mature, but I will transfer what I get and be happy that whatever the outcome, I tried my best.

4 comments:

  1. Your numbers look really good. I'm hopeful that you'll soon be pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true- great attitude to have. That's what kept me sane- I just reminded myself that I had done everything I could and that's all we can do. I'm cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Less stress is always better. Hope this is it for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!