Monday, June 20, 2011

Zero to 60

Wow. Things change in a matter of seconds around here. So what's new with me? I'm cautiously optimistic that the insurance is reimbursing me for the meds I paid OOP just about two months ago. I got *most* of my meds for my next cycle last week. Lupron is once again backordered, and I'm really happy I will get it in time...

Because CD1 is today, and my RE might have me start stims TOMORROW. WHOA.

Where did the time go? Eeeek. Of course, here is the part where I go all OCD out of control crazy planner crackhead on you. If I start stims tomorrow, and stim for 12 days before triggering, my ER will be round about Wednesday, July 6. Which would make ET on Saturday, July 9, and Beta round about Friday, July 22.

One month!

This is it. It's already going fast! I will be so ready to move forward. Pregnant or not, this is when I will emerge into the rest of my life.

But, please let it be pregnant. :D

3 comments:

  1. Hoping that you'll soon be pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GL! I'm glad it's going to be a relatively quick cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is moving fast! :-)
    Wishing you all the very best with your new cycle sweetie.
    Moon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!