Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Beta #3

After poking me several times (I was a little dehydrated and my veins are now lodging protests) we finally got some blood for beta 3. I was more relaxed about this one, but when my RE's normal callback time came and went, I started to get more anxious. Finally at about 12:30 my nurse called. I guess I'm far enough along that he is delegating to my nurse. Fine with me!

HCG: 1126 (doubling time of 40 hours)
Progesterone: 42.8

Baby is still growing!

I am thrilled beyond thrilled. This whole experience is still so surreal! First ultrasound is scheduled for Friday. I'm excited to see how many are in there!

6 comments:

  1. EEEEK! So happy for you still! I don't wanna wait until Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so happy for you and will be waiting anxiously to hear your u/s results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read the news on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy shit. I love it that this is happening for you.

    XOXO,
    peeps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!