Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Insert Clever Post Title Here

So, ER seemed to go well. I barely remember anything, go a nice buzz going before they even injected the sleepytime meds, so I barely felt the burn. When I woke up, my husband was already there and told me they got five eggs. FIVE! And my husband said they were all good ones. I knew I should wait for the embryology report before I got too excited.

Doc called about 4:30 this afternoon. Husband picked up the phone and Doc wanted to talk to me. News could have been better. Out of the five, only one was mature enough to ICSI. Two were MI and we are hoping they progress overnight. The other two were less mature, I'm guessing GV even though he didn't say exactly.

He made a point of telling me that I did everything I was supposed to, and we stimmed for 13 days, yada yada yada. That I couldn't have done anything to make things different. I want to believe him, but I wonder about my diet, my weight, my everything. I could have done more. Would it have made a difference? I don't know. Whatever happens, I am transferring everything we get. I want off this rollercoaster.

I'm just waiting for the phone call tomorrow. We'll go from there.

5 comments:

  1. Just want to express my over-the-internet support for you. All it takes is one, right? Don't second guess yourself. You did all you could and now it's on to Step 2. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you, my friend and hoping so hard for a great fert report and beyond.
    xoxo
    lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and sending good vibes and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thoughts and Prayers for you & your embie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't blame you for wanting off the hormone roller coaster. I hope that this is the cycle for you. Keeping you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!