Monday, September 12, 2011

Good News and Bad News

Good News: My husband's SA numbers are much improved!

Bad News: My eggs are now crap because he waited so long to make the lifestyle changes.

Good News: We are starting a new cycle as soon as my period starts! And we have a few tweaks to the protocol to try and improve my eggs.

Bad News: My RE is not hopeful that we are going to get anything.

Good News: My insurance amazingly covers donor egg IVF's!

Bad News: That coverage doesn't include the agency fee and the donor payment, and with our financial situation that $15K might as well be $1 Million.

Fuck.

6 comments:

  1. I hate that you had to have any of the bad news you listed. It's freaking unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that just sucks! I know what its like to have that chance so close then have it snatched away by financial issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awful. You are managing to sound far more balanced than I would be in those shoes. Here's hoping life gives you a break and your RE is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome your insurance covers DE! Still, sorry you're having to consider it @ all with everything you've already been through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing to still find good news at all. Wish I could take away all the bad news.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!