Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I SPPH Needles

HCG was 561 today, which is a dramatic reduction from the 100,000+ it probably was last week when I had my D&C. I'm not sure what my body has in store next either. There shouldn't be any lining to speak of, as it was all scraped off. So once my beta goes back to zero, do I have a period? Or does my body start to gear up for ovulation? I've done some internet research, but different websites/articles say different things, so I started charting again, just so I could maybe figure out what my body is doing.

I really want my body to get it in gear, but not for a couple weeks. I got some shit to take care of, including meeting with my RE and getting my meds. As well as a business trip that was scheduled for right after my RE graduation, but that's a whole 'nother story, and one I would rather forget.

As much as I thought I would never say this again, I can't wait to jab myself in the belly again. I have plenty of needles left, so I could if I wanted to, but I think it would be better to wait. I just want to try again. I want to see if we can repeat history, but this time make it to my OB appt. That would be nice. Then maybe I can get to 40ish weeks. That would be better.

2 comments:

  1. They told me after my beta went down to 0 it would be another 4-6 weeks before I got my period but I got mine 2 weeks later. I hear varying stories from people about how their body responded so I think it just depends unfortunately. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much got my period about two weeks after the D&C too like MJ.
    Hmm...so most of the injections are for the stomach? I guess I'll be finding out where they want me to stick myself later today.
    I'm really hopeful for you and would like to think that soon you'll be pregnant again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!