Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lonely

Missing my family. :( I know this is what we needed to do, but this apart shit sucks. The feeling in my stomach keeps trying to tell me this is wrong. I can't wait to get settled. I can't wait for my husband to join me.

Tomorrow is my first day, and I am getting a PO box first thing in the morning, since this little rural town doesn't deliver mail to your door. It can be a pain in the ass, but it's nice to not have to change your address even if you move 10 times.

I am also starting to stress about living situations. I have a room right now, but want something more permanent. However, we can't afford our mortgage and our rent, so getting our place rented out is first priority. It just feels like there is so much to do.

But I'll sleep first. :)

3 comments:

  1. Change is so turbulent sometimes. But stay the course - you know you are making the best choice for yourself right now.
    Heck, it was nearly 2 months before we got a place after we moved to SF. You can do it!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know well what its like to move about wondering all that you do. I lived in a hotel apartment room (full sized fridge and two burner stove top) for 5 months when I moved out to WA waiting for my husband to come home from Korea. Soon. Just think soon and get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you're gone. So fast. we all need to get together when you come back down. Don't let the stress get to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!