Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 2 of the BodyRock Challenge

I ended up doing day 2 today instead of yesterday, mostly because they seem to post the workouts late, so I thought an extra day would help me do my workout when its most convenient for me!

I'm still good on eating, but the cravings are starting to get to me. It's probably more Pinterest than anything... these looked so incredibly good. The weird thing was that for the first 2 t0 2 1/2 weeks, I had no cravings whatsoever, and all of a sudden, here I am. Oh well, I'm managing well, considering I had a mini Twix on my desk today and I didn't eat it. Go me!

Anyway, my scores! I did the 300 rep challenge in 26:09, and on the abs workout, I did 7 reptile pushups (each side), 30 mountain climbers, and 43 star pushups, minus the pushup. Freddy didn't actually do pushups, so I didn't either!

1 comment:

  1. Great scores! Oh and I just had to look at the link, now I'm just about drooling. Yummy looking me want!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!