Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I had a great idea yesterday - to bring my running stuff to work, change at the end of the day, get off the bus much earlier than normal and then run the rest of the way home! Brilliant, right? Until I realized that I had no idea where my backpack is. Have I mentioned that I'm still not unpacked completely? And I'm not sure when I want to unpack, because packing was such a huge pain in the ass.

Anyway, I have plans to beg, borrow or steal a backpack in the next couple of days, so this plan should go into effect next week at the latest. Slowly but surely I am getting into the groove. Week one of eating in my calorie zone, week two I added in some workouts, week three I should get all my runs in, and then maybe by week four, I will be hitting all my goals by finally adding in some stretching/yoga. And so far, thanks to BodyRock, the weather, my Wii Fit and some videos, I have been able to accomplish all of this without paying for a gym membership. Someday, I will probably have to, but until then, this is working out just fine.

I started the BodyRock 30 day challenge just this week, and after three days, realized that I was supposed to be marking down my scores. Hahahaha! I also saw that there is a second 30 day challenge starting next week. I think I will start with that one next week, so I guess mine will be a 37 day challenge when all is said and done. No rules, so no rule breaking as long as I keep it up, right?

I have also been working through my infertility a little more, but that's another blog topic.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent! I like how motivated you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Progress one day at time with no rules is the best idea I've heard of in a long time. Too often we set goals and rules to get there that if we have an off day we'll lose.

    Happy to see more of your blog posts.

    Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going through the same thing! Then I started eating different and joined curves. Curves has been the best thing for me. A tough 30 min, convient work out!!
    http://livingwithpcosat23.blogspot.com/2011/10/lifestyle-changes.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!