Friday, February 8, 2013

Still Stuggling

So here I am, several weeks later, not an ounce lighter. Ugh. I'm super duper frustrated and I'm not sure what is going wrong. If there are any Points Plus users, especially those who have used regular points in the past, please give me your thoughts.

I'm so frustrated I'm considering some more drastic things - slim fast shakes, juice cleanses, stupid crap like that. I should just sign up for a race, but the budget doesn't really have space for frivolous stuff like that.

In the meantime, I'm secretly, stupidly, hoping beyond hope that I might experience a miracle and wind up pregnant. I've also started looking into foster care. My life is on hold though, until we can get caught up on bills. Heh, maybe I can cut my grocery budget and kill two birds with one stone. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about the weight gain. Not an ounce lost this week. I'm actually almost back up to what I was when I started counting calories. Chocolate and stress wins again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!