Sunday, May 26, 2013

DietBet is the new Weight Watchers

Ok, not really. I still super pink puffy heart Weight Watchers and definitely feel WW meetings are the best option. However, I currently live in a small, very isolated town without a Weight Watcher meeting in a 40 mile radius. While Weight Watchers is a great program that really works for me, part of the reason it works is the accountability I get from weighing in at a meeting, which is why I haven't been so successful over the last 18 months.

Except now! A friend of mine posted on Facebook about a DietBet she was in. I was immediately intrigued! I considered it for a few weeks and then joined one. Best thing I have ever done. I was concerned about losing 4% in four weeks, but I actually exceeded my goal by more than a pound!

Since then I have joined another one, with a third DietBet starting on June 1. I have already blogged about it. So why my further gushing about DietBet? Because I am wearing jeans I haven't worn in years! AND they're baggy!!! Woot woot!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!! That's awesome! I've done three rounds of DietBet so far, with mixed results. I met my goal for one. I missed my goal by about two pounds on the second. I barely lost any weight at all on the third because I was basically off track the entire month. I'm not sure I'm going to do any of them for a while. Given the amount of weight I still need to lose, dropping 4% in only four weeks is a really big challenge for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!