Thursday, May 30, 2013

Project Dreamcatcher

I am in love with this project and I am so excited to be a part of it. Except for one thing.

I have been so focused on just surviving that I don't even know what my dream is.

I want to own an actual house with a yard. As a young adult I thought I should be famous. I of course wanted to have a baby, but was unsuccessful. I would love to raise this puppy to be a remarkable dog (not as easy as it sounds).

I have looked at my 101 Things list, and the two things that currently stand out to me are photography and writing. I would love to be an accomplished photographer and a proficient writer. There are some other goals on that list that I would like to complete, but there are other summers (and seasons) to accomplish more. I am going to consider my options over the weekend and announce my dream next week.

I would love to see others join the Dreamcatcher project!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to have you on board!! Hooray :) Can't wait to hear your dream...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!