Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Reinventing

I have seriously lost focus on my blog. Not that I have ever been single minded - I've always been a random blogger, just as likely to post about food as I am about weight loss, running or IVF. I post about my life, and whatever my brain is focused on at the moment.

However, I wonder if it's time to step away from Infertility.

I just feel so stuck. The same thoughts, the same feelings, the same situation. It's not healthy, and even worse, it's probably really boring. Nobody wants to read that day in and day out. Therefore it is time for this blog to move on. Even though my life moved on months ago, it's time for my brain to move on as well. This doesn't mean I will stop posting about family, but you probably won't see much on that topic until we are settled enough to start the foster and/or adoption process.

So, the plan is to start writing about other things in my life - the puppy, hiking, cooking, running races, camping, weight loss and life in general. I hoping this will get me out of the funk I feel every time I start to write in my blog.

Here's to the future.


1 comment:

  1. It is always nice to read something other than vagina blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!