Friday, June 7, 2013

Fit Bitch

Man, oh man. I really want to be an official Weight Loss Rebel Blogger.

I discovered Fit Bitch only recently, when a friend of mine posted a link to this blog post on Facebook.

I LOVED the blog post, so I looked at the Facebook page where the post was shared from, and found her website. I promptly liked her FB page. I mean, what's not to like? Hot chicks, blog posts about douchebags and internet dating (I've had my own streak of awful internet dates) and weight loss rebels!

Fast forward to today - she posted that she was looking for bloggers, Facebook posters and ambassadors. I would happily do anything for a chance to try out the program (have you seen her before and after photos? Hot. Damn.) so I promptly applied threw myself at her feet begging for mercy the opportunity to represent her fine program.

So wish me luck, that I will be accepted into the small band of rebels and their war against body fat! Fingers crossed!

P.S. I will probably be flattered even if all I get is an email acknowledgement. LOL

4 comments:

  1. I'm reading your blog and I feel like this is me, I need a change, a bit overweight, I have 2 kids, but want to change myself for the better, how are you doing it? running? when did you start? I'm 39, and really want to change but I guess I'm scared .
    sorry, but I love your blog. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aneta! Thanks for your comment :) I think you could get a feel for what I do by reading, but the core of my success is really the Weight Watchers program. I use Dietbet for the motivation that most WW users can get from weekly meetings, but I don't really have access to at this time. Weight Watchers works with any diet and activity level, so I totally recommend it. I haven't talked about my "workout" regimen much, mostly because my puppy makes some things difficult to plan. I do make sure I get at least 10,000 steps a day with my FitBit, whether that is walking, hiking or running. I'll write a couple blog posts about what I'm doing now, and how I balance my crazy puppy mom life with weight loss and workouts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!