Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Project Dreamcatcher: Defining the Steps

I've defined my steps to complete my dream!

A big thank you to Stumbling Gracefully, as I wasn't really sure how I was going to do this. I'm one of those people that needs to see an example. I tried to make the steps my own, hopefully I'm not plagiarizing too much.

The ultimate deadline is to submit at least one photograph to the local County Fair, with the deadline to submit paperwork by mid-august and the photograph(s) due to judging by August 24!

Week 1 (June 17-23)
1. Complete week 1 of 12 weeks to better photos
2. Complete week 2
3. Take project photos on at least two separate days
4. Post 5-10 photos to blog

Week 2 (June 24-30)
1. Complete week 3
2. Take project photos on at least two separate days
3. Post 5-10 photos to blog

Week 3 (July 1-7)
1. Complete Week 4
2. Complete week 5
3. Take project photos on at least two separate days
4. Post 5-10 photos to blog

Week 4 (July 8-14)
1. Complete Week 6
2. Take project photos on at least two separate days
3. Post 5-10 photos to blog

Week 5 (July 15-21)
1 Complete Week 7
2. Take project photos on at least two separate days
3. Post 5-10 photos to blog

Week 6 (July 22-28)
1. Complete Week 8
2. Complete Week 9
3. Take project photos on at least two separate days
4. Post 5-10 photos to blog

Week 7 (July 29 - August 4)
1. Complete Week 10
2. Select 5-10 photos for potential Fair Entries
3. Post potential Fair Entry photos to blog

Week 8 (August 5-11)
1. Complete Week 11
2. Complete Week 12
3. Order prints for Fair Entry
4. Complete and submit exhibit entry for Fair
5. Post Final Fair Entry photos to blog

Would you like to join us and chase your dream? See Project Dreamcatcher.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like this is going to be one goal that is a lot of fun to accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entering something in the State fair has always been a bucket list item for me but I never get my shit together in time. I am excited to see how it goes for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!