Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hugs to all the Childless Mothers

Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day and I've barely looked at my blog feed without tearing up.

I just want to reach out to all the mothers that can't hold their babies today. The mothers who lost their infants early in their short, sweet lives. The mothers who experienced stillbirth. The mothers who endured a miscarriage. The mothers who have had chemical pregnancies. And of course the mothers who have never even had the fleeting joy of a positive pregnancy test.

I will never forget about you. And I will never forget about her.

Austin and her two siblings when we still had hope

8 comments:

  1. Hugs, my friend and thoughts to all those other mothers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie :) Thank you for being there and understanding

      Delete
  2. Thinking of us all. (((hugs))) This is a lovely tribute.
    Love and Light
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a club nobody wants to be in, but it's full of the most awesome women. Thank you

      Delete
  3. I just totally ignored yesterday. Just felt it was best in my state with my spouse being gone for training to act like yesterday didn't even happen. Too much to think about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( I tried to forget, but my silly blog feed kept reminding me. Hope you had a good day though!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!