Friday, November 15, 2013

Sorry, False Alarm

I'm spotting enough to make this not be the cycle. The next cycle hasn't started quite yet, but I'm sure it's on it's way. I'm not upset, never had that much hope to begin with.

I appreciate the kind words some of you left for me, and I'm sorry I got everyone excited (or jealous?) but rest assured, I am still the same old barren Dip. LOL

In the meantime, A Lil Bit of Mama Time featured my Beet and Pomegranate Salad in this week's Let's Get Real Blog Hop! I'm very, very excited. Now if I could figure out how to leave a comment for her without joining wordpress...

3 comments:

  1. I am so trying that salad- it looks awesome!

    Sorry about the spotting.... hope is a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That salad was good - I definitely recommend it! ;)

      Delete
  2. Im sorry.... but Im glad you're not too upset. After awhile you tend to get used to it right? Heres hoping for the next cycle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!