Sunday, December 22, 2013

I Blame My Husband for Everything

Right now I blame him for yet another growing crush. I don't think I am really prone to straying, but it's hard to feel attracted to my husband when he is perpetually in a rotten mood. He's rarely around, but then when he is, he's just intolerable. I'm tired of being snapped at, yelled at, and bitched at. If he's not taking out his frustrations on me, he's ignoring me.

So is it that hard to understand why I have begun to fantasize about a cute, funny, charming, and most importantly pleasant to be around co-worker?

Of course, I'm also currently ovulating. I am also apparently fantasizing about sperm that might be able to impregnate me. Jeez, infertility turns me into a total perv.

I guess I'm also feeling unattractive, since the man I married doesn't make we feel that way. I have no illusions that I can snag these cute boys, but I must be attractive to someone, right? Gah. 

I need an ego boost.

2 comments:

  1. Fantasizing is always fun and quite understandable considering what you are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in a rough spot and it takes 2 to make a relationship work. You cant do it alone. Life is too short to waste it being unhappy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!