Monday, January 6, 2014

Setting Goals

I miss racing, so here are the races I am setting my sights on this year:

San Luis Obispo Marathon - April 27
Footloose Freedom Mile - July 4
Quake and Shake Half Marathon - August 10
Nike Women's Marathon - October 20

There are a few others I'm interested in too, but I can't commit. It's going to be hard enough to do two out of town races. In fact, I might not make the SLO Marathon, but I'm sure going to try.

I'm also going to do the Nike Women's Marathon this year. I think I will even fundraise! I have a whole new set of contacts now than what I had a few years ago, so I'm hoping it won't be too stressful.

2 comments:

  1. Hoping you have fun racing. I've heard from a lot of my friends that once you start racing it becomes addictive. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!