Monday, May 26, 2014

Hiatus

Yes, I've been absent. Not blogging my positivity, not thanking the universe for those things I am grateful for. While I am trying to be super positive, we all know that it does not come naturally for me. As always, I seem to be struggling with optimal health. I'm perfectly fine, but not perfect, and my regular doctor doesn't see any issues. I guess I should be fine with that, because what would she do about it anyway? Try to put me on drugs that I won't take anyway?

And I've been worried about some friends. It seems hard to be positive when you don't believe in a supreme being with a master plan.

However, I saw this today. It made me laugh and it also made me feel a bit more introspective than I would otherwise, so enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your friends and your health worries. :-( I remember when my friends had health trouble and it really makes you think, shift your perspective and shake you up from the inside.

    The comic is really well done, thanks for sharing. Never read it before. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!