Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Heartbroken

A friend of mine left us and this world today. She also left behind her husband and two small girls. The disease she had was Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis - http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypersensitivity_pneumonitis. Basically it was nothing specific to her, except that she was more sensitive to it. Any of us could get it by breathing in the wrong things.

I can't help but think "why her?" Why not me? Why not an evil person that hurts others? Why not a person who hurts animals or children?

The universe does not make sense today.

3 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry to hear this. ((((HUGS)))) My condolences. I hope all the bereaved get some comfort and strength in this tough time. Life is really unpredictable and yes, many times things just don't make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to figure out the "whys" too. Sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!