Monday, December 22, 2014

Oh, The Holidays

It just wouldn't be the holidays without me trying to cram far too much into too little time.

I got my cards out early, I got my shopping done and wrapped. I baked cookies. I should be ahead of the game!

Except my husband (and some other person in my household, ahem) ate most of the cookies, so I had to bake more. Last night. After spending the evening with friends I haven't seen in months. So I may or may not have been awake past 1:00 am last night this morning. I have to bake more tonight, and hubby is trying to get me to go to dinner with his friends in a town 25 minutes away.

*yawn*

1 comment:

  1. Oh boyyyy...you do sound so busy indeed. Hope you get some rest after all is said and done then. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!