Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Today

It's like every time I blog about needing to get healthy again, I gain 5 pounds.

I guess I shouldn't be too terribly hard on myself since I am just finishing my period (another fucking period. Fuck.) but still, I haven't done a damn thing about what I put into my mouth.

I think I was afraid to start my Whole30 because I don't want to give up grain and booze, even though I know that's what I need to give up the most. I am also afraid to cut my calories too much, lest I screw up my metabolism. AGAIN.

So I am pledging, from this day forward, to log my food, with a modest deficit.

I will also get back to scheduling my gym time. And of course fitting my runs in.

I said it here, so now I have to, right?

2 comments:

  1. One little step at a time. I'm also trying to lose some weight, though it's easier to be a couch potato he he he he...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you'll be able to ease back into your fitness routine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!