Monday, August 8, 2016

101 Things Update

Well, 101 things in 1001 days didn't work out. It's been 2540 days and I did not finish.

But I have continued to accomplish some stuff, so yay.

During the first half of the year, I finished New Rules of Lifting 4 Women and now I am doing a classic weight training routine.

I've grown some tomatoes, and some peppers. Herbs were harder.

I still haven't been to Napa, but I did discover Calaveras and Amador county wine regions and they are lovely (as well as being much closer to me!)

We went to the Winchester Mystery House a few years ago, during a midnight tour.

Hubs is starting a new business!

I've been watching all kinds of plays with the local theatre groups being so accessible.

I've been so lacking in other areas, but have been able to do other things I never knew I wanted to do... such as visit one of the most haunted places in the US, AT NIGHT (Walker Ames House). I've also been to Bodie at night, THREE times! Drove up the coast with only my dogs as company, and I'm going to do it again. Celebrated Halloween and Christmas with my mom, even though we had to do both at the same time in early October. Cut down and then decorated my dream Christmas tree (easily twice as tall as me).

I do think about the person I was seven (holy crap, SEVEN?) years ago. I am not the same person now. Many of the items on my list aren't as important to the person I am today.

I think goals are important, so I will be sharing some new ones, as well as some plans. Goals and plans, plans and goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!